Stealth Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stealth Killers

Black ops 2 clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesSite StaffTop 100 ClansRegisterLog in
Please Click Ads
Please Help Keep This Clan Alive. Donating will help toward the upkeep of this site. 100%
Vote For Our Clan Click Here
Click Here To Vote For Our Clan In The Top 100
Poll
Multiplayer Or Zombies
Multiplayer
application for joeyb100 I_vote_lcap67%application for joeyb100 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Zombies
application for joeyb100 I_vote_lcap33%application for joeyb100 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
Top posters
Lanky_Fat_Ninja
application for joeyb100 I_vote_lcapapplication for joeyb100 I_voting_barapplication for joeyb100 I_vote_rcap 
jhayz23
application for joeyb100 I_vote_lcapapplication for joeyb100 I_voting_barapplication for joeyb100 I_vote_rcap 
charles180a
Keepcalmncarryon
Bomberman_94
Snipercrow12
ilia_auditore
b.norweezy18
MEGA_ARMS
will24rosa
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Thu May 27, 2021 2:43 am
Please Help Keep This Clan Alive. Donating will help toward the upkeep of this site. 100%
Please Click Ads

application for joeyb100

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joeyb100

application for joeyb100 Empty
PostSubject: application for joeyb100   application for joeyb100 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:02 am

Member Name: joeyb100

What is your First name?: Joe

What is your PSN name?: Joeyb100
What is your age?: 29

What is your gender?: m

Where are you located?: new mexico

How often do you play Black Ops 2?: 3-4 times a week 2-4 hours at a time

What time of the day do you play the most?: night time after 10pm or during the day before work at 2pm

Do you have a working mic?: will after christmas

What is your kill death ratio for Black Ops 2?: 1.1ish

Have you ever been in another clan?: yes but they were extremely inactive and i just recently left to find another

If you answered yes to the question above please tell us: 1.) What clan you were in. 2.) Why did you leave. If you answered no to the question above please type in N/A: n/a

they were extremely inactive and i just recently left to find another. caln was 'elitepirates'

Why should you be accepted: im a great team player and willing to do whatever it is to win games. even if that means lowering k/d
Will You work hard and be active on the forums: i will do my best.

we are not only a Clan but we a family. Are you willing to take the time to get to know all of our members?:
yes of course. this is what i am looking for
Who referred you:
forum

Anything you would like to add?: i played W.O.W for 6+ yars and was in the same guild the entire time. we were all a big family and are still really close today. im looking for something like that for c.o.d. im a casual player that really just wants to have fun and hopefully win a lot in the process.
Back to top Go down
charles180a
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

application for joeyb100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: application for joeyb100   application for joeyb100 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:18 pm

looks good add me on psn charles180a
Back to top Go down

application for joeyb100
Page 1 of 1