Stealth Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stealth Killers

Black ops 2 clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesSite StaffTop 100 ClansRegisterLog in
Please Click Ads
Please Help Keep This Clan Alive. Donating will help toward the upkeep of this site. 100%
Vote For Our Clan Click Here
Click Here To Vote For Our Clan In The Top 100
Poll
Multiplayer Or Zombies
Multiplayer
DeathofaDemon SK Application. I_vote_lcap67%DeathofaDemon SK Application. I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Zombies
DeathofaDemon SK Application. I_vote_lcap33%DeathofaDemon SK Application. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
Top posters
Lanky_Fat_Ninja
DeathofaDemon SK Application. I_vote_lcapDeathofaDemon SK Application. I_voting_barDeathofaDemon SK Application. I_vote_rcap 
jhayz23
DeathofaDemon SK Application. I_vote_lcapDeathofaDemon SK Application. I_voting_barDeathofaDemon SK Application. I_vote_rcap 
charles180a
Keepcalmncarryon
Bomberman_94
Snipercrow12
ilia_auditore
b.norweezy18
MEGA_ARMS
will24rosa
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Thu May 27, 2021 2:43 am
Please Help Keep This Clan Alive. Donating will help toward the upkeep of this site. 100%
Please Click Ads

DeathofaDemon SK Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathofademon

DeathofaDemon SK Application. Empty
PostSubject: DeathofaDemon SK Application.   DeathofaDemon SK Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Member Name:DeathofaDemon

What is your First name?: Izaiah

What is your PSN name?:DeathofaDemon
What is your age?:14

What is your gender?:Male

Where are you located?:United States, TX

How often do you play Black Ops 2?:Every afternoon when I get back from school.

What time of the day do you play the most?: The afternoon (Which would be 4pm-11pm Central Standard Time)

Do you have a working mic?:Yup (Bluetooth Afterglow Headset)

What is your kill death ratio for Black Ops 2?:I don't really play multiplayer at all, I'm more of a zombies kind of guy. (Barely level 4 on multiplayer)

Have you ever been in another clan?: Nope

If you answered yes to the question above please tell us: N/A

Why should you be accepted:I would like to complete easter eggs, get to higher rounds, talk with other people and hang out.

Will You work hard and be active on the forums: Of course.

we are not only a Clan but we a family. Are you willing to take the time to get to know all of our members?: I would happily meet other clan members and get to know each and every one.

Who referred you: No one. (Watched a youtube video)

Anything you would like to add?: Nothing else, except that I might not be online some days for after school situations, or other reasons.

Thanks, DeathofaDemon.
Back to top Go down
charles180a
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

DeathofaDemon SK Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeathofaDemon SK Application.   DeathofaDemon SK Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:18 pm

add me on psn charles180a please
Back to top Go down

DeathofaDemon SK Application.
Page 1 of 1